The Exotic Zoo will transform any school assembly or event into a “Zoo” for the day. As an added benefit there are no buses, traveling, lost children, or tired feet. The Exotic Zoo will do all the work and bring their “Zoo” to you!
Our programs meet all state curriculum standards. The subjects we cover are listed below:
- Endangered and Threatened Animals
- Unusual characteristics, habits, and mannerisms of each species
- Destruction of the Rainforest and its effects on animal and human lives
- Unusual Animal Defense Mechanisms
- Animal Senses
- Animals and Pollution
- The Subject “Going Green”
- And More!!!
Programs can be tailored to your needs:
- Programs are 45 minutes – 1 hour.
- We can perform One – Eight 1 hour programs a day back to back.
- Most effective with audiences of less than 250 per program.
- Interactive, hands-on experience for groups of 100 or less.
- Question and answer period after each presentation.
- Different program each year we return.
Our Wildly Exciting Programs Are Great For:
Grades K-12 – May Day – Earth Day – Science Fairs – Pre-School Programs – Black History Month Church Outings – Vacation Bible School – Summer Camps – Rain forest Projects – Special Events – Birthday Parties – Boy and Girl Scouts – Day Cares – Nursing Homes – Boys and Girls Club – Zoo & Festival Events – Corporate Events – Fundraisers – Special Ed. Groups – Anti-Drug Programs – And More!!!